Gigi Burris Millinery is a luxurious headwear model produced in New York Metropolis and bought globally. The Studio Assistant position is a full time in-office place based mostly in Two Bridges/Chinatown neighborhood. The position requires impeccable communication abilities, excessive consideration to element, and the flexibility to prioritize. Particular person will help varied channels within the model and report on to the founder.
• Talk frequently with buyer inquiries and order care
• Handle and execute pattern trafficking of present assortment and archive with editorial media shops
• Collaborate with stylists on pattern requests for particular tasks
• Preserve energetic communication and relationships with present and potential wholesale companions
• Proceed a powerful normal of high quality management for the Gigi Burris Millinery product at remaining contact level
• Fulfill and pack orders for wholesale accounts and e-commerce with robust consideration to element surrounding high quality and amount of contents
• Affirm transport info, transmit packing lists, industrial invoices, and invoices for fee with accuracy
• Participation in Style Week markets bi-annually with scheduling, appointment recap and order confirmations
• Provoke, manage and implement programs and procedures to effectively handle administrative operations
• Coordinate calendar for shopper fittings, vendor conferences, and design appointments.
• Curiosity in luxurious style, feminine entrepreneurial startups and native manufacturing
• Keen, self-starter with a optimistic perspective and a capability to creatively resolve issues in impartial manner
• Robust sense of urgency; robust prioritization & follow-up abilities
• Element-oriented and extremely organized
• Capacity to work effectively and precisely in a fast-paced and intimate surroundings
• Should possess distinctive interpersonal and communication abilities
• Robust information of Mac Pages / Numbers is a should
• Robust information of Shopify, Canva, and Adobe Suite is most well-liked
Please ship resume and canopy letter to [email protected]. Functions and not using a cowl letter won’t be thought-about.
Scroll to Proceed